ExperienceIn the 20+ years in conducting research, and have completed over 90+ clinical trials. Therapeutic areas of study include:
- Pediatric Sleep
- Pediatric epilepsy
- Adult epilepsy
- Pediatric migraines
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Rare disorders
NW Florida Clinical Research Group is located the panhandle of Florida alongside our sister pediatric and adult neurology practice in a community where additional testing can be performed at local hospitals and specialty clinics.
Our research offices are 2,200 square foot and with 4 patient rooms. Two are designated for overnight stays. The clinic has spacious monitor rooms offering high-speed/wireless Internet, telephones, a copier, and a fax machine.
Offsite facilities include but not limited to, x-ray, nuclear medicine imaging, bone density testing, sleep lab, MRI and CT of brain, spirometry, complete pulmonary function testing, and Echocardiogram. Local interpretation is available with contracted specialist in our local area.
- Full time CCRC’s and research assistants
- Remote data entry experience
- Virtual Trial Experience
- Separate, comfortable monitor areas with high-speed Internet access
- Designated lab for specimen processing
- Designated Pharmacy room
- 4 equipped medical-exam rooms
- 12 lead ECG
- -20°and -70° freezer
- 2° to 8° medication refrigerator
- Locked drug rooms for ambient, refrigerated and frozen investigational product which includes pharmacy grade cabinets for double lock storage of controlled IP and used IP.
- Infusion area with volumetric pump and recliners
- Pulse oximetry
- Onsite Crash Cart with ACLS and PALS APRN on staff
- Use of Clinical Trial Management Software with Pt data
- 24-hour alarmed min/max temperature monitoring with continual, real-time data/recording
For your convenience, we have arranged a special rate for visitors with the Hampton Inn Suites. The hotel is conveniently located less than 1 mile from our site, and provides complimentary shuttles to and from both CMR and the airport.